Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Look what came in the mail today! I was playing with the photo touch up options, and can't figure out how to undo the sepia tones in the photo, but I'll figure it out soon.

What you see in the photo is a pair of Crystal Palace Bamboo needles size 5 and 2 skeins of Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere in Pink 07- for my Midwest Moonlight Scarf from Pam Allen's Scarf Style. I told myself I wouldn't cast on for the scarf or do anything to it (or even open the yarn or the needles) until I finished my KPS Beginner Sock's mate, but we'll see how far I get with that vow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I finished one more repeat of the Irish Hiking Scarf a few nights ago before putting it away in disgust. It's good knitting to do while I'm waiting for something, I'll admit, but otherwise, ugh. Almost as tedious as the Harry Potter scarves I made last summer. Enough complaining, it's time to study. I shouldn't even be blogging right
now, on October 10th, I have 2 midterms and a paper due. Stress muchly anyone? Yes, I think so. But everything's better because there's knitting in the world! :-D

[Edit] I AM IN LOVE WITH TEH COTTON CASHMERE! It flows through my fingers. It is rather easy for the needles to get caught in the plies of the yarn, but it's soooo soft and easy on the hands. I really want a sweater with this yarn, and I can already envision the perfect pattern. NO, Lily. Self control.

*hangs head*

I guess I'd better go study . . . *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

How fabulous is that Cashmere??? I recently got some more Cashmerino ARan and I can't get enough of that stuff. Have fun knitting up that scarf!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home